Same Side Selling Immersion Program With Ian Altman
Do these sound familiar?
- You and your potential customer seem to be working against each other.
- Your client only cares about price.
- Or, what if you could burn fewer resources and close more business?
Join Ian Altman for a group session to give your team the skills, practical exercises, and hands-on support to sharpen focus and discover how to grow revenue with integrity.
During the full-day immersion program you will discover
- Solving vs. Selling
- How Customers Make Decisions
- Selling on Value vs. Price
- Elevator Rants and Entice/Disarm/Discover
- Controlling the conversation flow
- The Who, When, Why of Decisions
- Discovering Competitive Position
- Handling Pricing Pressure
- Tactics for handling objections
- How to Capture the Information You Need to Succeed
- Same Side Improv (a fun way to practice and “role play”)
Who Should Attend
- Executives of products and/or service companies
- Leaders of professional services firms
- Sales professionals that want better control of the sales process
- Non-salespeople who want to boost their value
- For maximum impact, workshops best serve of 5 to 50 attendees, tailored to the group’s interests and needs.
The entire team benefited from his workshop, and it has already changed how we approach new clients and help them achieve their goals.
Read Rob’s article about the workshop with his team: Always Pushing to Get BetterRob Hale
About Ian Altman
Ian helps his clients discover how to Modernize Sales and Marketing for today’s customer. He is an internationally respected and sought after expert on business, innovation, collaboration, and growth. Ian contributes weekly leadership articles on Inc.com and Forbes.com. His latest bestselling book, Same Side Selling, is “one of two intriguing books you should read on B2B consultative selling” according to business luminary, Seth Godin. Ian hosts a weekly Business Cast, a podcast providing Unconventional Strategies for Selling, Innovation, and Leadership.
Prior to forming his current company, Ian served as CEO of technology and business services companies for two decades. He sold his companies and served as Managing Director of the acquiring company where Ian’s leadership grew these companies into businesses valued at more than $1 billion.