Integrity And Collaboration Drive Extraordinary Results
Do These Sound Familiar?
- You have great products/services, but you struggle to earn attention from your ideal clients.
- Even though you offer a superior solution, your client sees you as a commodity. You don’t know how to stand out.
- You had a great discussion, and now the potential client doesn’t respond to emails or return calls. How do you avoid that?
- What used to work well, isn’t working today. You need to modernize your approach suited to today’s clients.
If you answered Yes! Here’s how the Same Side Selling Immersion Program Might Help…
Join the 90-day Same Side Selling Group Immersion Program
Ian Altman will give you and your team the skills, practical exercises, and hands-on support to sharpen focus and discover how to grow revenue with integrity. Based on the proven Same Side Selling principles that have helped many companies accelerate their growth, this immersion program is designed to build a future-proof culture of selling.
Ready to find out if the Same Side Selling Group Immersion Program aligns with your goals? Contact Us
“We were not growing as fast as we wanted. Only 20% of our Small Business team was hitting their number. We brought Ian in for our national sales meeting. One year later, our growth has skyrocketed and 100% of the SB team is hitting their revenue goal.“
– Jason Walker, Vice President of Sales GPS Insight
Immersion Program Components
The 90-day immersion program has three main components.
During the full-day immersion workshop you will discover
- Solving vs. Selling
- How Customers Make Decisions
- Selling on Value vs. Price
- Elevator Rants and Entice/Disarm/Discover
- Controlling the conversation flow
- The Who, When, Why of Decisions
- Discovering Competitive Position
- Handling Pricing Pressure
- Tactics for handling objections
- How to Capture the Information You Need to Succeed
- Same Side Improv (a fun way to practice and “role play”)
Who Should Participate
- Sales teams and executives of products and/or service companies
- Leaders of professional services firms (who may not see their role as “sales”)
- Sales professionals who want better to better manage and understand the buyer’s process
- Non-salespeople who want to boost their value
- For maximum impact, the Same Side Selling Immersion program is limited to a small number of companies to ensure that each participant receives individualized attention.
Ready to find out if a Group Session aligns with your goals?
Here’s What People Have to Say About The Program
Outstanding content and value. Ian presents a whole different mindset for selling. In several weeks it already is making a difference with me and with our company. I anticipate that we will look back at Ian’s training as a hallmark moment in the history of our company when throughout many levels in our company we really learned to sell!
The entire team benefited from his workshop, and it has already changed how we approach new clients and help them achieve their goals.
Read Rob’s article about the workshop with his team: Always Pushing to Get Better
I left the session feeling armed, empowered and excited use the Same Side Selling methodology in my day-to-day interactions with clients!
Our team found Ian to be engaging, entertaining, and thought-provoking. We can easily implement his message about value selling.
Ian presented invaluable sales guidance in a fun, interactive and engaging style. His honest, disarming approach to sales should resonate with any sales professional who wants to achieve dramatically greater results and maintain a high level of integrity.
About Ian Altman
Organizations call on Ian when they want to accelerate revenue growth with integrity.
As a CEO for two decades, Ian founded and grew his own business-services and technology companies from zero to over $1 billion in value. This business success, backed by years of researching how customers make decisions, established Ian as a leading authority on accelerating business growth.
B2B organizations around the world have achieved remarkable, measurable business growth with Ian’s integrity-based approach from his bestselling book, Same Side Selling.
Through his energetic, humorous, and interactive talks, Ian engages executives, subject matter experts, marketing and sales professionals alike. He shares proven methods to help modernize sales and marketing to align with today’s customers. Whether speaking to an audience of hundreds, thousands, or a small group of executives, Ian’s message still resonates.
As a business growth expert and bestselling author audiences are drawn to Ian’s popular weekly Same Side Selling podcast, available on iTunes.