People would come to me and say “can you build a community where we can interact with other people who are applying Same Side Selling to their business?”, and that’s what we have built with the Same Side Selling Academy. On today’s episode of the Grow My Revenue business cast I answer a few of the questions that have come up most frequently in the group.
I talk about the effectiveness of a few sales techniques that you might have seen (and wonder if you should adopt), why it all comes back to the problems you solve for your clients, what not to say when reaching out to potential clients, and so much more on this solo episode of the podcast.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- A few marketing tactics and sales techniques that you should not be using.
- Why it’s so crucial for things to be even handed in sales.
- Whether or not you’re guilty of premature presentation.
- Why you shouldn’t be saying “thank you for your time”.
- And so much more…
The goal is to help people focus on the right things – if you focus on things that matter to the client, and they see you doing that, they are inclined to spend more with you, they are inclined to work with you over other people, because too many organizations have sold people promises that they can’t deliver.
Today, you’ll learn:
- Why it all comes back to the problems that you solve for your clients.
- The reason people want subject matter experts they can rely on, not just order takers .
- Why you shouldn’t show up as the peddler, only there to try to sell something.
- What not to say when reaching out to a potential client.
If you aren’t already a member, check out the Same Side Selling Academy, our membership community that’s full of great resources for your business. Best of all, right now, it’s totally free so go to SameSideSellingAcademy.com. Sign up there and be a part of the community, and I encourage you to be an active member of the community.
Get the sales and sales leadership talent you need to drive revenue and growth! Contact Peak Sales Recruiting
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and an actionable message that can drive remarkable results. If you have any questions for a future episode, contact me.