In the Same Side Selling Academy, one of the popular questions I am seeing is about how to capture attention and network when in person networking events, trade shows, and “let’s just grab coffee” are no longer options.
So how should you handle networking when the notion of networking has changed dramatically?
Find out my tips for what NOT to do, plus a 4 step process to capture the right kind of attention when networking online.
Listen and Discover
- The 2 classic examples of what NOT to do.
- 4 steps to drive real results when networking online.
- Why research is critical to crafting an approach that truly connects.
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Take a look at the Same Side Selling Academy
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.