Laura Gassner Otting is the brilliantly talented author of the new book Limitless. Laura inspires people to push past the doubt and indecision that keep great ideas in limbo. She dares us to find our voice and generate the confidence needed to tackle larger-than-life challenges. In this interview with Laura, we talk about the greatest misconception people have about defining your purpose or calling in life, how that can apply to not only you but people with whom you work and then how we develop consonants. In essence, making sure that the work we’re doing aligns with the things we’re passionate about. You’re going to learn a ton from Laura Gassner Otting.
Listen and Discover
- How to find your purpose and calling in life.
- What success should be and how to define it for you.
- The ‘Four C’s’ and how they can help you find your purpose.
- How to incentivize, recruit and retain your best people.
- And much more…
“If all we get in life is what we deserve, we would never get what we demand.” – Laura Gassner Otting
- LinkedIn: Laura Gassner Otting
- Laura’s website: www.lauragassnerotting.com
- Laura’s book, Limitless, will be released on April 2nd and it is available for pre-order on Amazon.
- Take the Limitless Life Assessment
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.