Christopher Penn is an authority on digital marketing and marketing technology. He is a 2019 IBM Champion in IBM Analytics, co-founder of the groundbreaking PodCamp Conference, and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee marketing podcast. In this episode, Chris shares his expertise when it comes to Artificial intelligence for marketers. We explore the different ways of dealing with artificial intelligence and embracing it in your business. And how you can use artificial intelligence today to make a difference in your business right away. Chris’s insight helps bridge the gap between marketing and technology. You’re going to learn a ton from Chris Penn.
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception businesses have when it comes to artificial intelligence.
- How to leapfrog your competition by embracing AI, machine learning in your business.
- Ways to improve your Sales Team’s performance and the sales process with voice transcription software
- Two or three things your businesses should be looking at to embrace artificial intelligence
- And much more…
“There is a pile of knowledge waiting to be harvested in your customer service inbox. There’s knowledge stuck in your CRM and in your call transcripts, there’s a pile of knowledge out there on the Internet of in discussion forums about your product or service.
“You’re sitting on the data, you need to unlock that data, get it out, start analyzing it and understand the,’ hey, this is what people really care about’.”
– Christopher Penn
- LinkedIn: Christopher Penn
- Christopher’s website: Trustinsights.ai
- Christopher’s Book, AI For Marketers
- Contact Chris Christopherspenn.com
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.