You know the scenario… you’ve been working with a client or potential client for awhile. You maybe even had a meeting with them, you may have sent them a detailed proposal about all the things that you can offer them in response to what they told you was important. And now they just go silent. They don’t even have the common courtesy to get back to you and to tell you that they’re not interested. It’s almost like they’ve disappeared. They’ve become a ghost.
On this Same Side Selling episode, I talk about a common phenomenon in sales known as ‘ghosting’. Tune in to find out why it happens and some of the things you can do to try and fix it.
Listen and Discover
- Reasons why potential clients don’t respond to your calls and emails.
- What’s an elevator rant?
- How to determine if there’s a good fit between the client’s problems and your solutions
- A method to help clearly differentiate you from the competition
- The Client Vision Pyramid – what is it and how can it help you.
- And much more…
- Pick up a copy of the new Same Side Selling
- Learn more about the Same Side Selling Quadrant Journal
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.