I’m joined this week by David Meerman Scott, he’s the co-author of the new Wall Street Journal bestselling book ‘Fanocracy’ which he co-wrote with his daughter, Reiko. He’s a multi bestselling author. If you’ve ever heard the term ‘Newsjacking’, that’s one of his other books.
Part of our conversation was around the joy of writing a book in collaboration with his daughter, the experience of becoming best selling authors together, but we also covered so much more from the book that you can apply to your organization straight away that combines David’s experience with Reiko’s background in neuroscience and medicine.
I’m sure you’ll agree that we had a fascinating conversation. You’ll learn a ton from the talented David Meerman Scott.
Listen and Discover
- The greatest misconception about creating fans.
- Why focusing on your product and service might not drive those results that you’re looking for.
- The neuroscience of human connection that can help build your Fanocracy.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: David Meerman Scott
- ‘Fanocracy’ website
- Connect with David on Twitter
- Connect with Reiko on Twitter
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.