I’m joined this week by Jay Bonansinga. Jay is the New York Times bestselling author of the Walking Dead novels, as well as 20 other fiction and nonfiction books and really one of the most imaginative writers of thrillers according to the Chicago Tribune. We’re going to talk about the biggest misconception people have when it comes to storytelling in business. Jay shares insight into how you capture someone’s attention and imagination.
You’re going to learn a ton, no suspense necessary with Jay Bonansinga.
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception people have when it comes to storytelling in business.
- Some of the building blocks that business people can learn to capture people’s attention.
- How you can capture someone’s attention and imagination.
- A structure to attract the interest of your audience regardless of your subject.
- Your secret weapon to connect with others.
- Why no one cares about the solution unless they’re bought into the problem that needs to be solved.
- And much more…
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.