“The point is not to stop content marketing… as we’ve defined it, which is creating content. It’s more to stop the madness of creating content and it doesn’t get used.” – Randy Frisch
Randy Frisch will push you to rethink how you approach content for complex buyer journeys. The current mindset is all about volume–the more content created, the better. But the reality is that almost 70% of content created within an organization is never used, and there’s little point investing in content marketing if you’re not leveraging the assets you create.
Randy is the CMO and Co-Founder at Uberflip, a content experience platform that empowers marketers to create content experiences at every stage of the buyer journey.
In this episode, Randy unpacks what he calls the Content Experience Framework, arming your organization to deliver personalized experiences that leverage your content to engage your audiences at scale–as well as identify and ramp up the key players in your organization who need to own this process.
You’re going to learn a ton from Randy Frisch.
Listen and Discover
- The greatest misconception people have when it comes to content marketing.
- Three keys to making sure that your content delivers value for your customers.
- What is a content experience?
- How to drive profitable customer action and engagement with a content experience.
- And much more…
- Randy’s website: b-rand.com
- LinkedIn: Randy Frisch
- Randy co-hosts Conex: The Content Experience, that brings together 750+ passionate marketers on August 20-22nd in Toronto.
Our listeners of the Same Side Selling podcast can grab $200 off their tickets by clicking this link or using promo code MARKT200.
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.