“So who are my best customers versus the not best and how can I optimize everything I do in the future around making sure that my best customers achieve their goals.” – Robbie Kellman Baxter
I’m joined this week by bestselling author of The Membership Economy, Robbie Kellman Baxter. We discussed her new book, ‘The Forever Transaction: how to build a subscription model so compelling your customers will never want to leave’, which was released in April, 2020.
She coined the popular business term ‘membership economy’, which is now part of the business lexicon. Her clients have included Netflix, the Wall Street Journal, and Microsoft, as well as dozens of venture backed companies.
I got huge value from our discussion, I’m certain you will too and be inspired to also join the “Membership Economy”
Listen and Discover
- The greatest misconception when it comes to building a forever transaction.
- What it means to create and deliver a forever promise.
- The most overlooked parts of building the forever transaction for your customers.
- And much more…
- Robbie’s website: www.robbiekellmanbaxter.com
- LinkedIn: Robbie Kellman Baxter
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.