“Most people listen in black and white, and I’m trying to get the world to understand that maybe you should be listening in color.” – Oscar Trimboli
Oscar Trimboli says the difference between a world-class seller and a recreational seller comes down to listening. Oscar is obsessed with the commercial cost of listening. Through his work with Chairs, Boards of Directors and Executive teams, Oscar has experienced the transformational impact leaders and organizations can have when they listen beyond the words.
In this episode, we discuss how to use deep listening in the workplace to get to the truth faster, and how with your clients and prospects, what you may be hearing isn’t what you should be listening for. You’re going to learn a ton it is a fascinating episode with Oscar Trimboli.
Listen and Discover
- How to get to the truth faster with your clients and for that matter anyone.
- Why you should avoid why-based questions in the discovery phase with a client.
- How to help people solve complex problems in business.
- Methods to listen for what’s not said as much as what is said
- The risk of using sales scripts in real business.
- And much more…
- Download Oscar’s five myths of listening and what to do about them
- Oscar’s website: Oscartrimboli.com
- Oscar’s podcast: Deep Listening
- LinkedIn: Oscar Trimboli
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.