“…people are just scrolling on social media. It’s not an intent engine. People are not looking to buy anything. They’re just… scrolling. And if you think about it, when’s the last time you purchased a high ticket item while you’re scrolling through know social media? Probably never.”
– Sean Dailey
I’m joined this week by Sean Dailey. Sean is an experienced marketing executive who helps businesses leverage digital marketing and social media ads to grow.
I met Sean through a mutual client where he combined his expertise in digital marketing with the principles of Same Side Selling to generate incredible results.
I’m certain that you’ll be as impressed as I was when you find out how he did this and how simple it was to execute.
Listen and Discover
- The greatest misconception about effective digital marketing.
- The most common pitfalls that cause companies to waste money on advertising.
- Clever tools that give you insight about buyer behavior.
- An approach that helped Sean’s client see a 20% increase without any additional investment.
- And much more…
- Sean’s website: www.digitalstem.com
- LinkedIn: Sean Dailey
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.