Have you ever had a situation where a client wanted you to follow a crazy process that they have in terms of their procurement process? And You knew that their process wasn’t going to give them the best outcome. Instead, you wanted them to follow your process to ensure successful results for them. In this episode, I share how you can navigate this type of situation. I’m going to give you specific ideas on how you can actually help your client see that you have an approach that would work really well for them.
Listen and Discover
- How to open your client’s eyes to the possibility that you have a way that will help them reach a better outcome.
- Elements that you should include in mapping out a roadmap to success with your client.
- The power of using the phrase “Would you be open-minded to…”
- A strategy to help identify the key stockholders in a client’s decision-making process.
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Learn more about the Same Side Selling Quadrant Journal
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.