“The relationships that we build may not yield fruit for a month, two months, six years, 10 years plus. But we know that they yield fruit.” – Zvi Band
Our professional relationships are the most important asset we have when it comes to growing our careers and our businesses. Most people think of this as “networking.” But in today’s hyperconnected market, the most cost-effective and high-return route to new, repeat, and referral business is through our existing networks, not through adding more social media “friends” and “connections.” In this episode, relationship marketing expert Zvi Band shows you how to deepen your personal connections to achieve your professional goals—using the CAPITAL strategy of relationship-building techniques
Listen and Discover
- Ways to create a relationship marketing process that helps achieve your business goals.
- Methods to stay connected and build relationships.
- How to prioritize the difference between what’s important and what’s urgent.
- Things you can do to help stand out for your customers.
- And much more…
- Zvi’s website: zviband.com
- Zvi’s Book: Success Is in Your Sphere: Leverage the Power of Relationships to Achieve Your Business Goals
- LinkedIn: Zvi Band
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.