In this solo episode I talk about what information people typically share with clients in proposals and email follow-ups that drive results and why that matters to your client.
I introduce the proven model that allows you to ensure you’re recording all of the right details from your meetings and then enables you to follow up successfully.
If you’re looking to improve how you help clients make decisions and create a process for creating effective follow-up emails, then learn in this episode how the Concise Business Case can help.
Listen and Discover
- Why we can’t just send a follow-up email that’s in our own interest.
- How the Concise Business Case and Same Side Quadrants work together to set you up for success.
- The content of a successful follow-up email that’s focused on the client.
- How to make it clear that it makes sense to move forward with you whilst focusing on what’s important to them.
- The 3 most common questions asked when making or approving decisions.
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Take a look at the Same Side Selling Academy
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.