This Same Side Selling podcast episode features David Campbell, the Chief Operating Officer at Optimal Networks. Optimal Networks an IT services company that helps their clients achieve remarkable results. I’ve worked with David and his team over the years to help integrate Same Side Selling into their business processes.
In this episode, David shares how Optimal Networks successfully engaged non-salespeople to grow revenue and built an amazing culture within their organization around growth. You’re going to learn a ton from David Campbell.
Listen and Discover
- Why most people have the wrong idea of what selling means.
- Strategies to overcome the biggest challenges when engaging non-salespeople to grow your business.
- Methods to build a culture, within your organization, around growth.
- How to sell like an expert, not like a salesperson.
- Ways to lead discussions with clients about results.
- Methods to demystify the sales process, not only for your own team, for your clients.
- What happens when you integrate the Same Side Selling methodology into your business.
- And much more…
“When people have this concept that ‘I’m not a salesperson’, that’s a good thing. It means that they’re probably more focused on the client than just making the sale”. – David Campbell, Chief Operating Officer at Optimal Networks
- LinkedIn: DavidCampbell
- Optimal Networks website: www.optimalnetworks.com
- Lead more productive meeting with clients. Details about the Same Side Selling Quadrants notebook David and his team use in client meetings.
- Discover more about the Same Side Selling approach that David and his implemented.
The NEW 2nd Edition of Same Side Selling will be available soon – Watch for the announcement!
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.