In this solo episode I talk about getting to the truth in complex selling situations.
I often say that effective selling is not about persuasion or coercion. It’s about getting to the truth as quickly as possible and sometimes you might find that you have something in your process, in your system, something about your business offering that your client or prospect just says, those don’t work for me.
If you’re looking for a simple way to be not only open in your discussions, but to get decisions that everyone feels comfortable with, listen in and see how this approach makes a difference for you.
Listen and Discover
- What to do when your client or prospect presents something that seems like an immovable barrier or immoveable objection.
- How to find out what’s really important to them.
- Why being honest about what you can’t do can be by far the better policy than saying yes to please people.
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Take a look at the Same Side Selling Academy
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.