I’m joined this week by Bill Cates to discuss his latest book, Radical Relevance.
Bill started and sold two companies before turning his attention to help other businesses grow. He’s written four best selling books, Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals and now Radical Relevance. He’s my go to person when people want to improve how they handle referrals. Bill has delivered his business growth message to over a half a million professionals across five continents and he’s a member of the professional speaker hall of fame.
You’re going to learn a ton from Bill Cates.
Listen and Discover
- Why you should only focus on three personas in your marketing.
- How features and benefits don’t make a compelling value proposition.
- Why name-dropping can be risky.
- How to make your introduction memorable and shareable.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Bill Cates
- Download Bill’s free report here
- Get a copy of Bill’s book ‘Radical Relevance‘
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.