I’m joined this week by Meridith Elliott Powell who is a brilliant sales mind who’s written many books, is considered a top sales expert to follow by LinkedIn and happens to be one of my favorite fellow keynote speakers.
We’re going to discuss how selling in times of crisis is not a bad thing, that it isn’t time to stop and how adapting the way we communicate with and show understanding of clients’ situations is so important.
Listen into our discussion for ideas on how you can adapt not only how you sell, but the products and services you can offer in challenging times. I think you’ll also gain an understanding of why Meridith is one of my favorite peers.
Listen and Discover
- The greatest misconception when it comes to selling in stressful times.
- When you should and should not prospect during a crisis.
- The questions you should avoid asking.
- The important role of salespeople in times of stress.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Meridith Elliott Powell
- Meridith’s website
- Connect with Meridith on Twitter
- Follow Meridith’s YouTube channel
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.