On this episode of the Same Side Selling podcast, I discuss the three most common mistakes that sales professionals make when trying to gain business and achieve results. It’s important to realize that some of your techniques may be undermining your credibility.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- How to effectively get in the door with new prospects.
- Why focusing on ‘what you’re selling’ never works to earn new business.
- Budget and pricing do not have to be the cornerstone of your conversation with clients.
- The importance of taking an integrity-based sales approach with prospective and existing clients.
- And so much more…
When trying to grow your business avoid falling victim to common mistakes that can prevent you from achieving great results for you and your client. The strategies that I share in this episode can help you overcome these typical mistakes. It’s essential that your clients see you as someone trustworthy and honest, that can solve their problems.
Today, you’ll learn:
- The importance of focusing on the problems you solve.
- Why you should tap into your network for warm introductions to new prospects.
- To focus on customer problems instead of making a sale.
- How the Entice, Disarm, Discover approach can help eliminate the notion that you’re there to just sell something to your client.
- The right questions to ask your client to help shift the conversation away from price and focus on results that matter most.
This podcast episode is also available on my YouTube Channel.
If you aren’t already a member, check out the Same Side Selling Academy, our membership community that’s full of great resources for your business. Best of all, right now, it’s totally free to join.
Make Better Sales Hiring Decisions!
Uncover the dos and don’ts of sales interviewing and how to identifying top salespeople in an interview. Best of all it’s free to our listeners! Download a copy of the Ultimate Guide To Interviewing Sales Professionals
Need help finding sales and sales leadership talent to drive revenue and growth? Contact Peak Sales Recruiting
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and an actionable message that can drive remarkable results. If you have any questions for a future episode, contact me.