People often ask me about how to work with clients who compare the premium providers of a service to more cost-effective, low-end providers. On this episode of the Same Side Selling podcast, I share strategies that you can use to steer conversations about the competition in a way that is beneficial for your business, while still maintaining a positive rapport with the client.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- How to speak to clients who want to compare your business to a competitor.
- Why it is your fault that the misconception about your business exists, and why that is great news!
- How to get an edge on your competitors without being negative.
- Why you don’t necessarily need to be at the pinnacle of the pyramid to still earn business.
- And so much more…
It can be very difficult to be compared to a competitor, especially when they have a radically different approach than your business. The best way to establish a productive conversation with your client about the competition is to use the Client Vision Pyramid and its three levels: Effective, Enhance, and Engage. Each level delivers different results, and the image allows the client to understand the differences between your company and the competition.
Today, you’ll learn:
- How you can have the conversation about what best fits your client’s individual needs
- What each tier of the pyramid offers to the client.
- How you can use the pyramid to really play up the strengths of your business, regardless of your level.
- The other important questions you can ask your clients to get clarity on what they are looking for.
This podcast episode is also available on my You Tube Channel.
If you aren’t already a member, check out the Same Side Selling Academy, our membership community that’s full of great resources for your business. Best of all, right now, it’s totally free to join.
Make Better Sales Hiring Decisions!
Uncover the dos and don’ts of sales interviewing and how to identifying top salespeople in an interview. Best of all it’s free to our listeners! Download a copy of the Ultimate Guide To Interviewing Sales Professionals
Need help finding sales and sales leadership talent to drive revenue and growth? Contact Peak Sales Recruiting
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and an actionable message that can drive remarkable results. If you have any questions for a future episode, contact me.