Today’s topic for the Same Side Selling podcast comes to us from a member of Same Side Selling Academy. She asks for some effective strategies to build, manage, and continue to grow a pipeline for your business. In this episode, I’ll discuss some proven ways that you can establish a pipeline, and give you the building blocks you need to begin creating a pipeline of your own.
I share how to find appropriate clients for your particular problem-solving skills, how to avoid getting caught up in the number games, and how to use the elevator rant to create the most beneficial pitch.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- How taking a surgical approach to sales can bring in more business.
- Why it’s important to have a definition of the problems you can solve.
- How to turn the elevator rant into a pitch.
- What makes a client ideal for your business.
- And so much more…
In the sales world, it’s important to remember that there is no one size fits all approach. Your strategies should be tailored to each individual client to best meet their needs, and create happy, returning customers. The best way to appeal to clients is by using the Entice, Disarm, and Discover method that I discuss on today’s episode.
Today, you’ll learn:
- Why it is so important to disarm a client’s notion that you are just there to sell.
- How to begin reaching out to the clients you want to work with.
- The three categories of contacts that can bring in business.
- Why you should never ask a contact, “Do you know anyone for this?”
If you aren’t already a member, check out the Same Side Selling Academy, our membership community that’s full of great resources for your business. Best of all, right now, it’s totally free to join.
This Episode is Sponsored By
Get the sales and sales leadership talent you need to drive revenue and growth!
If you’re ready to outsell the competition, Contact Peak Sales Recruiting
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and an actionable message that can drive remarkable results. If you have any questions for a future episode, contact me.