Scott Ingram is quota carrying B2B sales professional with a $3 million quota. In his spare time, Scott hosts two sales podcasts where he interviews and deconstructs world-class sales performers to uncover their favorite sales books, habits, routines, strategies and tips. Scott believes we can learn the most from people who are the best and he practices that daily with his endeavors.
We have a great discussion about attributes and traits the top 1% performing sales professionals have in common, CRM processes and what it takes to be successful. You’re going to learn a ton from Scott Ingram!
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception people have about the top performing salespeople.
- Attributes and traits top performers have in common.
- Why commission and the dollars actually aren’t the biggest drivers for salespeople.
- What makes CRMs work (and not work) for sales professionals.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Scott Ingram
- Annual Sale Success Summit
- Scotts’ website with links to his podcasts, book, and resources: top1.fm
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.