Chad Sanderson is an award-winning sales marketing and business strategy consultant. He works with global companies helping them optimize their sales across markets and verticals. In this episode, we talk about the biggest misconception people have about generational differences in the workplace and in sales. Chad shares his methodology that guides organizations to look at their processes and structure through a new lens.
You’re going to have a great time listening to Chad Sanderson.
Listen and Discover
- Guidance on how to connect and make an impact with each other,
- Where to start in terms of creating synergy and getting effective results cross-generationally within your organization.
- Understanding the different generations with shapes.
- The importance of consistency in selling behavior to drive results.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Chad Sanderson
- Website: valueselling.com
- Link to Chris Orlob episode: What Your Top Sales Reps Are Doing To Stay On Top”
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.