This is a solo episode where I talk about competition. Specifically, when you start speaking with a potential client who already has a relationship with another vendor, what’s going through your mind? In this episode I give you some strategies and examples on how we can delve way deeper than just price, build trust and help stand out from the competition.
I also talk about a tool called the Client Vision Pyramid, which is covered in more detail in the Same Side Selling Academy, and will kelp you to deal with discovering more about your competition and how to stand out.
Listen and Discover
- The right questions to be asking about the competition.
- Why focusing on competitor weaknesses won’t get the most useful information for you.
- How the Client Vision Pyramid is a great tool to help you differentiate.
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Take a look at the Same Side Selling Academy
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.