“There is so much research out there showing how, when you make customers work a little bit harder, they are less likely to do business with you.” – Roger Dooley
The notion of delighting, amazing and just generally creating an overall great experience for your customers just isn’t enough anymore. In fact, what people find is that if their level of effort is too great, if it takes too long to get a problem resolved, then 96% of those customers who expend a lot of effort are disloyal to the brand.
Roger Dooley calls this “Friction”. Often times B2B Organization are not aware of what causes friction for their customers? Friction frustrates customers, costing you sales, reducing loyalty, and creating negative word of mouth. Inside your organization, this Friction also destroys productivity, reduces employee engagement, and increases turnover. Friction is a multi-trillion dollar problem.
In this episode, Roger shares how to spot Friction, how to eliminate it, and occasionally use it to your advantage. You’re going to learn a ton from Roger Dooley.
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception businesses have when it comes to customer loyalty.
- What is Friction and how to spot it in your organization?
- When should you eliminate Friction versus use it to your advantage?
- How friction impacts employee productivity and engagement.
- And much more…
- Roger’s website: www.rogerdooley.com
- LinkedIn: Roger Dooley
- Twitter: @RogerDooley
- Roger’s Book: FRICTION—The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.