We all know that word of mouth is the key to growing just about any business. In fact, you can spend a small fortune trying to get people to find you. When one of the best things you can do is get referrals from existing customers who have had a great experience working with you. So how do you get those referrals from your clients? On this episode, I give you a proven formula to help earn referrals.
Listen and Discover
- Steps you should take to earn referrals.
- How to know when is the best time to ask customers for a referral.
- The specific question you need to use when asking for referrals?
- How to build a culture of referrals.
- And much more…
“When you’re looking for referrals, remember what you want to do is first make sure that you’re focused on the results with the client and that your existing client has great things to say about you and feels great about the results you’ve delivered for them.” – Ian Altman
- Interview with Bill Cates: Earn More Referrals
- Same Side Quadrants
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.