Our guest this week is Hall of Fame speaker Stephen Shapiro, and we’re talking about innovation and solving problems. Stephen led a 20,000 person innovation practice at Accenture. Since then he’s written six books on innovation, including ‘Best Practices Are Stupid’, which was named the best innovation and creativity book of the year.
We’re talking about his latest book, ‘Invisible Solutions, 25 Lenses that Reframe and Help Solve Difficult Business Problems’, which launches March 3rd.
Stephen shared so many insights that you can use right away. I’m certain you will learn a lot.
Listen and Discover
- The greatest misconception about innovation.
- The greatest mistakes when trying to solve difficult challenges.
- Whether innovation is a right brain or left brain exercise.
- Specific ways you can apply some of the 25 lenses to reframe problems and tap into innovation.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Stephen Shapiro
- Visit Stephen’s website
- Get a copy of Stephen’s book ‘Invisible Solutions‘
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.