Jason Bay is the founder of Blissful Prospecting. He has mastered the art of effective prospecting and capturing the attention of ideal customers. If you struggle to get your foot in the door with the right opportunities or find that your current methods more often repel than attract customers; don’t miss this stimulating conversation with Jason. We discuss specific strategies for effective prospecting to help you achieve greater results and grow your business.
Listen and Discover
- How to cut through the noise and capture the attention of your ideal audience.
- Why you shouldn’t purchase lists for your prospecting efforts.
- How to write great prospecting emails that invite a conversation and response.
- Why it’s a big mistake, especially if you’re a larger company, to say your solution is industry agnostic.
- The impact of client profile segmentation for your prospecting strategy.
- Tips for using video in your prospecting approach.
- And much more…
“Don’t prospect to make a sale, prospect to start a conversation. You’re not going to sell someone through email that’s never met you before.” – Jason Bay
- LinkedIn: Jason Bay
- Jason’s website: Blissfulprospecting.com, you can also sign up for his newsletter that is chocked-full of tips on prospecting.
- Video Prospecting: Jason created a quick guide to help you get started with video prospecting. Download the free guide.
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.