“I always say energy wins. So many people, they don’t take care of themselves. So they’re always working from a place of deprivation.” – Dana Cavalea
Dana Cavalea believes there is a ‘champion’ in all of us and it is his duty to bring that champion to life. Using the same techniques he applied to working with professional athletes and teams; Dana helps companies and individuals maximize their performance, productivity, and results.
Coach Dana Cavalea is the former Director of Strength & Conditioning and Performance for the New York Yankees. He led the team to a World Championship in 2009. That same year he was awarded the Nolan Ryan Award given to the top Strength & Performance Coach in Major League Baseball as voted by his peers. He also wrote the book: Habits of a Champion, Nobody Becomes a Champion By Accident.
You’re going to learn a ton from Dana Cavalea.
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception when it comes to leading teams.
- How your energy may be a key component of how other people perceive you.
- The steps you can take to get better performance from your team.
- The best way to activate your team.
- And much more…
- Dana’s Book: HABITS OF A CHAMPION
- Dana’s website: www.danacavalea.com
- LinkedIn: Dana Cavalea
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.