Christine Schlonski hosts the Heart Sells podcast. She works with entrepreneurs who are heart-centered impact-driven and love what they do but maybe struggle a little bit with selling. Christine shows entrepreneurs how to sell with ease, grace, and confidence while being authentic. We’re going to talk about the biggest challenges around high-pressure sales, how to introduce a little bit of levity into your team and how that mindset can shift results for your organization. I also love how Christine compares sales to Argentine tango.
You’re going to learn a ton from Christine Schlonski.
Listen and Discover
- How to create a collaborative rather than an adversarial dialogue with a client.
- Ideas for coping with stress and getting in the right mindset
- Techniques for introducing levity or humor into business situations.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Christine Schlonski
- Website: christineschlonski.com
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.