As soon as you start trying to convince someone, you sound like a stereotypical salesperson and you don’t want to fall into that trap. On this episode discover how to shift your focus away from convincing clients and prospects. Instead, you want your prospect to convince YOU they have a problem that’s worth solving. This mindset shift can really make a difference in your business and the top-performing clients that I work with see measurable results from it.
Listen and Discover
- How to uncover the Issues your customers are trying to solve.
- Questions you can ask to uncover the Impact and Importance with your client.
- Why defining results with your client will help you stand out over other organizations.
- And much more…
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Learn more about the Same Side Selling Quadrant Journal
- Discover Same Side Improv
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.