Todd Herman is a high-performance coach for top athletes, entrepreneurs and companies around the world. His programs have been twice recognized as being the world’s top leadership and skill development program by the Stevie awards.
In this episode, Todd discusses his new book, The Alter Ego Effect – The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life. Truthfully when I hear about Todd’s new book, I was a little bit skeptical. My first thought was people are going to pretend to be somebody based on a ‘faking it until you make it’ approach. Well, I got to page two of his book and thought WOW…this is some great stuff!
Todd’s Alter Ego Effect is a proven way of overcoming the self-doubt, negativity, and insecurity that hold you back, and empowering you to ultimately become your best self. You’re going to learn a ton from Todd Herman about the altar ego effect on business success.
Listen and Discover
- The greatest stumbling block or misconception that people have when it comes to mindset and things that might be holding them back.
- Why an alter ego is not just about pretending to be a superhero.
- How taking on an alter ego can help you achieve rapid dramatic success while still being authentic.
- Why thinking with ‘the end in mind’ can help you achieve a better outcome for projects and other things you’re trying to accomplish.
- What it means to set good, better, best goals.
- And much more…
“Alter egos are so powerful because you get to actually create your own version of a best self that’s going to go out there.” – Todd Herman
- LinkedIn: Todd Herman
- David’s website: https://toddherman.me
- David’s book: The Alter Ego Effect – The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.