“When you’re a leader, your job is to develop others and to get things done through others.” – Halelly Azulay
So often, especially people in sales leadership roles, think that their job is to monitor the performance of others. When in fact the most successful, top performing leaders are the people who constantly coach and mentor their team members, not just monitor their progress. In this episode, Halelly Azulay shares the best way to build and cultivate leaders for your sales organization. Halelly founded TalentGrow LLC, a consulting company focused on developing leaders and teams, especially for enterprises experiencing explosive growth or expansion.
You’re going to learn a ton from Halelly Azulay!
Listen and Discover
- How to overcome the biggest misconceptions people have about leadership.
- Whether leaders are born or made.
- The biggest mistake people make when cultivating new leaders.
- Specific steps you can take to get the most from leaders in your organization.
- Methods to help teach executives and sales managers properly delegate.
- And much more…
- Halelly’s Guide “10 Mistakes Leaders Make and How to Avoid Them“
- Halelly’s website: www.talentgrow.com
- LinkedIn: Halelly Azulay
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.