Christina Daves, the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) PR strategist joins us to share tips and pointers that can help you with public relations and getting free publicity for your business.
Having no resources for advertising or hiring a PR firm, Christina taught herself everything she could about generating her own publicity. She has appeared in over 1000 local and national media outlets and has a regular segment on Good Morning Washington. Christina, together with her clients, reached over 873 million views and generated over 8 figures in sales from free publicity in one year.
Well known for her best-selling book, PR for Anyone™ – 100+ Affordable Ways to Easily Create Buzz for Your Business, Christina has a new book called The DIY Guide to Free Publicity.
I’m thrilled to have Christina share her wisdom with you! I’ve learned so much from her and I’m sure you will too!
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception about PR and which pitfalls you can avoid.
- How to become a valuable asset for media outlets.
- Some of the traps or mistakes that people make when they’re trying to pitch ideas.
- Specific steps you can take to become PR famous.
- How to move the needle and help get free publicity on your own.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Christina Daves
- Pre-order Christina’s new book: The DIY Guide to Free Publicity
- Christina’s website: christinadaves.com
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.