I’m joined once again by Bob London of Chief Listening Officers. In this episode, we talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly of LinkedIn. Our goal is to help people understand what works and doesn’t work on LinkedIn – and why. Plus we dive into specific principles and approaches you can adopt in networking and communication with others that could help your business.
Listen and Discover
- The biggest mistakes people make on LinkedIn and how to avoid doing the same thing.
- How to connect with someone new on LinkedIn.
- The benefits of spending more time listening on LinkedIn and how to do that.
- What it means to establish yourself as a subject matter expert, not as someone who’s just there to sell something.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Bob London
- Bob’s website: ChiefLlisteningOfficers.com
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.