We are joined this episode by the legendary Connie Podesta. Connie, an expert in the psychology of human behavior and sales strategies has helped millions of people take sales to a whole new level. Her psychological background and business perspective provide us amazing insight into sales. In this episode, we talk about some of the keys to psychology that can really influence your sales success.
You’re going to learn a ton from Connie Podesta!
Listen and Discover
- What it means to take psychology seriously in sales and business.
- Why it’s more important to “quit” doing things rather than say what you’re going to do
- Insights “The Best Sales Book Ever – Cut Through The Obstacles and Send Sales Through The Roof” – that Connie co-wrote with Meredith Elliott Powell.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Connie Podesta
- Connie’s website: Conniepodesta.com
- More info about Connie’s new book: “The Best Sales Book Ever – Cut Through The Obstacles and Send Sales Through The Roof” – that she co-wrote with Meredith Elliott Powell.
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.