Tom Pisello, also known as the ROI Guy, is the chief evangelist at Mediafly. In the episode, Tom & I discuss the impending death of the B2B sales rep. Tom shares what types of attributes are necessary for B2B sales reps to survive and thrive in this day. We also explore how to add value to your clients in a proactive rather than a responsive way. Tom is a successful serial entrepreneur, popular speaker, and author. He has great research and insight for those in the world of B2B Sales.
You’re going to learn a ton from Tom Pisello!
Listen and Discover
- How 1.5 million of the 5 million B2B sales reps are predicted to be out of a job by 2020.
- Why you need two value-added archetypes within your B2B sales organization
- The impact a Customer Success Department can have on growing revenue and customers.
- What it means to co-create the journey with your customer during the sales process, be an expert in that journey as well as an expert in the business problem they’re trying to solve.
- And much more…
- Tom’s website: http://blog.alinean.com
- Twitter: @TomPisello
- LinkedIn: Tom Pisello
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.