Gessie Schechinger is passionate about helping organizations leverage technology and automation to surpass revenue targets so he can help protect the golf and bar time for salespeople. He labels himself as the laziest salesman in America as well as the Vice President of Sales for the OnCourse, a sales engagement platform. OnCourse has a pretty interesting approach to CRM and sales engagement.
In this episode we talk about the biggest misconception when it comes to CRMs, the difference between a sales engagement platform and a CRM and how you can actually make it so that the platform your organization adopts is something that reps want to use rather than something that they feel like they have to use.
You’re going to get some great insight from Gessie!
Listen and Discover
- We’re going to talk about the biggest misconception when it comes to CRMs.
- The difference between a CRM and sales engagement platform.
- A strategy for finding a platform that best fits your organization’s needs and goals.
- What role should software play in the sales process.
- How to ensure the CRM or sales engagement platform is something that your reps want to use rather than something that they feel like they have to use.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Gessie Schechinger
- Learn more about OnCourse tryoncourse.com
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.