We’re joined by a repeat guest, Marcus Sheridan. Marcus is a guru when it comes to marketing and sales communication. In this episode, we focus specifically on video communication in the world of sales. Video content is a powerful tool that is often overlooked or even avoided. Marcus shares how video can help shorten sales cycles and accelerate the client’s decision-making process.
You’re going to learn a ton with Marcus Sheridan!
Listen and Discover
- The biggest misconception people have when it comes to video communication in the world of sales.
- How to have a culture of video with sales and marketing.
- Is video a marketing or sales tool?
- Why video can help build trust.
- Two keys that can help you shorten sales cycles.
- How video can help accelerate the client’s decision-making process.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: Marcus Sheridan
- Marcus’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcus’s Book: They Ask You Answer
- Website: Marcussheridan.com
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.