“The customer is now looking for reassurance that they’re making the right decision ” – Wes Schaeffer
On this week’s episode, Wes Schaeffer, a marketing strategist that is best known as The Sales Whisperer joins us. Wes is a sales trainer, inbound marketing strategist, HubSpot partner, and Infusionsoft’s Partner of the Year. Wes and I talk about all areas of sales; from the mistakes that you could be making, to the qualities you may be lacking, what you should be implementing, and how you can ultimately pivot your business to generate better results.
You’re going to learn a ton on this episode with Wes Schaeffer.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- Specific strategies to implement digital marketing to help grow business.
- The biggest misconceptions people have when it comes to sales and confidence.
- Why motivation may not be enough when it comes to selling.
- What your number one job is in sales.
- And so much more…
As the owner of The Sales Whisperer®, Wes helps professional salespeople, entrepreneurs, and business owners sell more, at a higher margin in the most efficient way.
In this episode, Wes talks about:
- How long you actually have to be “brave” when selling.
- How important it is to have the right mix of automation and being human.
- Why you should always be recruiting.
- And what traits the best salespeople have.
Wes shares that “The average salesperson is average because they’re just winging it…They think they can just have the gift of Gab. They think they can just follow up with people, be nice, take them to lunch, and they’ll get the order.”
Are you ready to transform your approach to sales? Tune into Same Side Selling to get a ton of incredible insight!
- Website: thesaleswhisperer.com
Ever wondered what happens after you click send on an email?
Thanks to our sponsor, MailTag, you no longer have to wonder.
Start your completely free 14-day trial and begin tracking your emails right now (no credit card required). Here’s the best part — You can save 50% on your subscription when you apply the code “IAN” at checkout. Happy emailing!
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact me.