My guest this episode is Anthony Iannario. Anthony is a highly respected international speaker, bestselling author, and sales leader that specializes in helping B2B companies solve challenges in sales force management and performance.
In a two-part episode, Anthony and I discuss our sales and business philosophy. We share a lot in common when it comes to integrity-based B2B sales. We talk about dealing with competition, selling value versus price and opportunity ID and conversion. These two episodes with Anthony are packed full of valuable insight and knowledge about the B2B selling process. You’re going to learn a ton from Anthony Iannarino.
Listen and Discover:
Episode Part 1 of 2
- An integrity based selling approach.
- Methods to determine if what you offer/sell is a good fit for customers.
- How to align your sales approach with the way people make and approve decisions.
- Strategies to handle competitive situations.
- “Level Four Value Creation” and what it means to focus on value vs results.
- The big difference between price and cost.
- And much more…
Episode Part 2 of 2
- A new perspective on CRM processes
- The importance of Prep and practice in sales
- Strategies for Linkedin
- Why ‘closing’ is the wrong approach in sales
- Insights from Anthony’s new book Eat Their Lunch
- Details about the 2nd Edition of Same Side Selling
- And much more…
- Anthony is well known for his work at The Sales Blog. Check out his daily posts at thesalesblog.com
- You can find Anthony on LinkedIn: Anthony Iannarino
- Information about Anthony’s latest book “Eat Their Lunch“
- Download a PDF of the full episode transcript for Part 1 of 2 and Part 2 of 2
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.